TidBITS#698/22-Sep-03

The Mac community let out a collective "Finally!" last week when
Apple introduced aluminum 15-inch PowerBooks - and began shipping
them, too! Apple also refreshed the 12- and 17-inch PowerBooks,
and released a Bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard. On the
software front, StuffIt Deluxe 8.0 debuts today, and we note
the releases of SpamSieve 2.0.1 and Office X 10.1.5. Also, Alex
Hoffman reviews one of our favorite devices, the TiVo Series2 DVR.

Topics:
MailBITS/22-Sep-03
New PowerBooks Announced in Paris
Apple Releases Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
What's New in StuffIt Deluxe 8.0
TiVo Series2 Improves on Original
Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-Sep-03

<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-698.html>
<ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2003/TidBITS#698_22-Sep-03.etx>