TidBITS#699/29-Sep-03

Are you bothered by how stupid telephones still are, after all
these years? Adam is too, but thanks to Parliant's PhoneValet, his
telephone is more usable than ever before. Also this week, we note
the cyclical nature of the industry and welcome two new sponsors,
Aladdin and CS Odessa. In the news, we cover the releases of
AirPort Extreme 5.1.3, Mailsmith 2.0.2, and PopChar X 2.1.2,
along with the announcement of the Adobe Creative Suite and
a few corrections.

Topics:
MailBITS/29-Sep-03
New TidBITS Sponsors: Aladdin Systems & CS Odessa
TiVo Series2 Wishes and Getting Our Bears Straight
Mac OS X 10.2.8 Comes and Goes
PhoneValet, Can You Get That?
Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/29-Sep-03

<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-699.html>
<ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2003/TidBITS#699_29-Sep-03.etx>