TidBITS#700/06-Oct-03

TidBITS is 700! Okay, so we're not that old, but we are
celebrating our 700th issue with news of a Creative Commons
license and our choice for a new content management system.
Also in this issue, Palm releases new handhelds (the Tungsten T3,
Tungsten E, and Zire 21), Apple re-releases Mac OS X 10.2.8, and
Kirk McElhearn takes the ShuttleXpress controller out for a spin,
comparing it to the PowerMate he swore he'd never give up.

Topics:
MailBITS/06-Oct-03
Palm Releases Tungsten T3, Tungsten E, and Zire 21
Spinning Around with the ShuttleXpress
Seven Hundred Issues, a CMS, and Creative Commons
Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/06-Oct-03

<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-700.html>
<ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2003/TidBITS#700_06-Oct-03.etx>