TidBITS#702/20-Oct-03

This week we unveil a completely new publishing project, the Take
Control series of electronic books, written by some of the leading
Macintosh authors. We also look in depth at Apple's music-related
announcements, including iTunes for Windows, marketing deals with
AOL and Pepsi, and iPod improvements and gadgets. Also, DealBITS
returns with a Business Card Composer deal! In the news, Apple
reports a $44 million Q4 profit and DragThing 5.0 arrives.

Topics:
MailBITS/20-Oct-03
DealBITS Drawing: Business Card Composer
iTunes Music Store Expands to Windows, Audible, Indies
Do You Want to Take Control?
Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/20-Oct-03

<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-702.html>
<ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2003/TidBITS#702_20-Oct-03.etx>