Professional Web Applications Themes

To all Freehand Employees(a stumper) - Macromedia Freehand

I have asked this question on 2-3 different occassions in the past with NO response so I will try it again. I have a problem when collecting for output. it collects all the fonts and then errors out when it starts to collect the images. it gets no images and does not collect the original freehand file. I then manually go get all the photos or have all the photos embedded in the file. everything worked fine untill about 1 month after I jumped to Mac OS 10 since then no luck and even when I go back to OS ...

  1. #1

    Default To all Freehand Employees(a stumper)

    I have asked this question on 2-3 different occassions in the past with
    NO response so I will try it again.

    I have a problem when collecting for output. it collects all the fonts
    and then errors out when it starts to collect the images. it gets no
    images and does not collect the original freehand file. I then manually
    go get all the photos or have all the photos embedded in the file.

    everything worked fine untill about 1 month after I jumped to Mac OS 10
    since then no luck and even when I go back to OS 9 it still has the
    problem. It occurs in Freehand 8, 10 and MX. I am now running OS 10.2.8.
    I have a work around but still this is a pain in the but and it is
    supposed to be working.

    do any of you have any ideas to help. feel free to call I will call you
    back on my dime.

    --
    Regards
    Heath Jackson

    Jackson Creative
    See Hear Think
    817-921-5551

    Heath Jackson Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re:To all Freehand Employees(a stumper)

    i have a strange problem with collect for output on pc w2000, collecting always ends up with an error message if doent units are set to millimeters. even with newly created blank doents. im not sure if it helps but maybe you just want to check that too.

    veeall webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  3. #3

    The only time I have Collect for Output problems is when I try to
    collect the items onto a remote server (I suppose it could happen to a
    partition other than where FH is installed as well). If I collect to my
    local hard drive it works fine.

    Rich

    Heath Jackson wrote:
    > I have asked this question on 2-3 different occassions in the past with
    > NO response so I will try it again.
    >
    > I have a problem when collecting for output. it collects all the fonts
    > and then errors out when it starts to collect the images. it gets no
    > images and does not collect the original freehand file. I then manually
    > go get all the photos or have all the photos embedded in the file.
    >
    > everything worked fine untill about 1 month after I jumped to Mac OS 10
    > since then no luck and even when I go back to OS 9 it still has the
    > problem. It occurs in Freehand 8, 10 and MX. I am now running OS 10.2.8.
    > I have a work around but still this is a pain in the but and it is
    > supposed to be working.
    >
    > do any of you have any ideas to help. feel free to call I will call you
    > back on my dime.

    Rich Hudgins Guest