Hi guys,

I develped software under Objetive-C Cocoa API. Application runs as proxy in
between browser and web server. When I want to redirect data from browser to
my application, I have to set proxy settings under System
Preferences->Network. I heard something like that, transperant proxy is
possible
via IPFW on mac same as linux. Since underneeth MacOS X is running Free BSD,
It makes sense.

I have very limited knwoledge about linux.. Does anybody know how to use
IPFW to redirect transperntly to my application ?

Is there any doentations or artical available at apple site ? Any
suggestions or hints are appriciated..

Thanks
Jigar