Professional Web Applications Themes

trial version in italian or french? - Adobe Photoshop Elements

It's possible to have a trial version of PE 2.0 (or 1.0) in italian or french? Excuse me for my terrific english. Thank you Alain...

  1. #1

    Default trial version in italian or french?

    It's possible to have a trial version of PE 2.0 (or 1.0) in italian or
    french? Excuse me for my terrific english. Thank you
    Alain
    alain Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: trial version in italian or french?

    Alain,

    Your English is just fine. I don't have the answer to your question and I
    think it did not post in the Elements forum. You have to go here:
    [url]http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html[/url], click on Photoshop Elements,
    log in and then post. I'm sure somebody will help you.

    Juergen

    > It's possible to have a trial version of PE 2.0 (or 1.0) in italian or
    > french? Excuse me for my terrific english. Thank you
    > Alain

    Juergen Guest

  3. #3

    It's possible to have a trial version of PE 2.0 (or 1.0) in italian or
    french? Excuse me for my terrific english. Thank you
    Alain
    alainitalien Guest

  4. #4

    If you haven't found a download in either language on the Adobe site, I don't know of anyplace else you would find one.

    Your English is quite good - I could understand what you were asking! Stick around the forum; we've got one French speaker sounding like he was raised speaking English. (Of course we can't actually hear him talk, so maybe it's just his written English that's getting so good.)
    Beth Haney Guest

  5. #5

    Thank you Beth.. You made my day! I really needed it. Just back from the surgeon. Good and bad
    news. The good ones are really, really good. But the bad ones are equally really bad. Anyhow,
    thanks again :)

    X-Ray

    Ray Guest

  6. #6

    Ray, so on balance, the glass is half-full, not half-empty??

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  7. #7

    You're welcome, Ray. Your English was pretty good when you first started hanging around, but I don't hear an accent at all any more!!! :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  8. #8

    The following contains medical details. Reader's discretion is advised :)

    As I said, the good news are as joyfull as the bad news as sadening. The goods : half of the
    surgery is really required (the rest is optional), and in that optional part, half of it is optional
    (get the upper jaw lower, with or without a piece of bone from my own hip). So in all, I would heal
    faster, and be back on my feet in no time (sort of). The bad is the surgeon might needs to perform
    another surgery before the *big* one (removing my wisdom teeth). If this happens, that would put my
    whole schedule back for an additional 6 months. Meaning, I thought I would be "braces free" for
    xmas 2004. As it turns out, if all goes bad, I would be with braces for my next two birthdays (3 in
    totals), untill March 2005. That s a great deal, believe me. I am so tired of wearing braces,
    you can't possibly begin to imagine!

    So, is the glass half full or half empty? I'd say, the glass is a soft drink cup from McDonald,
    with an opaque top, so I can't really see through for now :) I'll give you a precise response on
    Monday, as molds of my jaws will be made. The surgeon (a young man very comprehensive towards his
    patient with a voice that inspires calmness), his assistant (lovely lady with a good sense of humor)
    and I (a guy who's carrying a book on Photoshop everywhere he can!) will practice a demo surgery on
    it! I just hope we'll have more luck on these molds that I had when I was playing doctor on Mister
    Potato (you know the plastic potato with removable body parts ?).. Lol !

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  9. #9

    Resistance is futile, I have been assimilated... :)

    Beth, your positivsm (humm... there's something odd about this word I'm sure.. Chuck..?) is always
    there when I need it. Really, you're very kind!

    On another matter, but speaking of kind persons, I think Scott Kelby is the best author of Photoshop
    books, ever! I bought his Photoshop book for digital photographers and Down and Dirty tricks, and
    now I'm planning on buying the Killer tips. I saw he published a book on Photoshop Elements 2.0 for
    digital photographers. If it's anything like the one for Photoshop 7, I'd say this : run for it!
    The Photoshop 7.0 book is worth every penny spent on it!

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  10. #10

    "Ray" <carbone_2000hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:09D431FF2BBBFC36F742E24F07A9D972in.webx.la2e afNXanI...
    > Thank you Beth.. You made my day! I really needed it.
    lol...

    Until I read this thread, I had no idea you weren't a native English
    speaker.

    Fact is, in my experience most people speaking English as a second language
    that I run into apologize for their poor English at the same time that they
    use the language far better than most native speakers. This goes doubly so
    on the Internet. :)

    Pete

    Peter Duniho Guest

  11. #11

    Thanks Peter! At first, when I joined this group, it's been years since I spoke (or wrote) English
    on a regular basis. But as turned out, it came back quicker than I thought. Still, at times, I do
    rely on my dictionnary. As you probably know, a dictionnary can only provide a handfull meanings
    for any word. So, there are occasions when I totally miss the point!

    I live in Montreal, and my native language is French. I do, however, speak English not that bad
    (except since I got those d...m braces in my mouth!!) I work for an international telco and we have
    offices around the world (some of then in Reston, VA). English is the language we use to exchange
    memos and alike between the various divisions. I was just calling our offices in the United Arab
    Emirates this morning. Funny, they answer in English! I was expecting to be greeted in the local
    language, to my great surprise!

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  12. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Leen Koper Guest
    Moderated Post

  13. #13

    Thanks Leen :)

    Ray Guest

  14. #14

    Raymond, bonne chance avec la chirurgie!
    Andrew Turek Guest

  15. #15

    Raymond, I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly. You know I know how you feel...had a couple of major sugeries and stopped breathing in the last one...but never once did i think i'd be visiting my maker. My faith to remain alive forever keeps me alive and well. I send my faith to you with every strenght within me.

    Leen, I'm one of those that always said it like it was...straight to the point...ya think i got some Dutch blood in me ? Yes, I know what you mean about being careful with wording sometimes. I never mean to hurt people's feelings but sometimes I do...unknowingly.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  16. #16

    Andrew, Jodi, thanks!

    As for dying (is it diying ?..), I really don't care. I mean, I want to live, but if I die, that's
    ok as well. I've had a wonderfull life so far, no regrets. Nobody depends on me (like parents who
    have children to care for), both my parents are dead. At this point, I would leave no one in
    trouble. I also doubled my life insurance coverage, so that my friend will have enough money to
    take care of pressing matters and enough to get a good start (like buying a house like we've been
    planning for some time now), should there be a need.

    But, I'll concentrate on more pleasant toughts.. like eating an apple without the use of a knife!
    Or a pizza directly from the box to my mouth! Or... POPCORN! With several hundreds layers of
    butter! (the use of the word layers is to permit this conversation to, a little, on topic!) Fresh
    carrots (not boiled), 1" thick steak, green and fresh vegetables, all of what I've been avoiding for
    a very long time now! We take eating and talking for granted because since we were born, we were
    able to do it painlessly. But for those, like me, whom have a chewing problem, eating can be
    puzzling at times!

    I've also started to look at baby food in small jars (at the grocery store), because that's what
    I'll be eating for 6 weeks in about a month. Any suggestion anyone? :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  17. #17

    Ray, Baby food is nasty except for the sweet stuff which is ok. My kids never had baby food...it's so yuck ! Get yourself one of those hand held blenders...the ones that have that round base with blades that go a million miles an hour...they are great! It's what i used to make my own baby food. Also try to take a good daily vitamin before and after the surgery. High vitamin A foods are best to keep your 'mind' awake. Your body will heal quicker when your mind is at it's best ! Best wishes
    Jodi Frye Guest

  18. #18

    Ray, baby food has very little taste as far as I remember when I had to feed my son about 30 years ago.
    Buy a food processor. Cook like normal or a little bit more spicey. Give these layers a "blur" in the food processor and it will be as easy to eat as baby food. Nevertheless the flavour will be much better.
    Leen Koper Guest

  19. #19

    Jodi : Thanks, I already have an eye on a "simple" to use model : one speed, one button. After a
    surgery, you don't want to have to program any "action" to get the dinner ready :) Besides, Vitamin
    A will act as an "unsharp mask" for me :)

    Leen : LOL ! You don't lack imagination, that's for sure :)

    I was hoping to have baby food for the first week as I will be very weak (with the loss of blood),
    but perhaps I'll fix a few things that can be heated in the microwave after.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  20. #20

    Ray, geeze, ya want me to come up and take care of you ? Should be your man's job though :)

    You aren't alone...R U ?
    Jodi Frye Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast