I tried installing flash player 9... didn't work so I uninstalled all flash
players then tried installing again... didn't work... yes I restarted my
computer... then after a long time of trying to figure out what the prblem was
I gave up and tried to install flash player so I could atleast have something
on the computer because lots of websites need some sort of fp. But I can't
figure out how to install it.. it give me a "Players" folder and I have no idea
what to do with that... could somebody help me... or better yet help me figure
out what my problem with FP9 is?