Sometime Dreamweaver lets me view live data and when I preview the page in a
browser everything comes up. Other times when i click to see live data I get an
error message saying stating: 1. The testing server is not running 2. The
testing server ignors files with ".php" extentions. 3. The doent does
not have any scripts in it.

When i try and view it in the browser the page comes up blank.

I check the testing server and everything connected. My doent does have
working scripts and how could my mysql data base not support php file
extentions? I've very confused as to why I keep getting this message, and even
more so that it happens sporadically.

Anyone have any idea what's happening?

-Andrea:confused;