•Finest Kreations would like to thank everyone that supports there on going movement to provide Lowrider bicycle enthusiasts a place to come and see some of the most competitive Lowrider Bicycles on the circuit. FinestKreations .com has been revamped as you can see for a better viewer response as well as a more comfortable enviroment to be in. FinestKreations.com was redesigned by one of our very own club members. Matthew Lugo owner of Wicked Dragon 68. As we approach a new era in Lowriding we would like to continue representing what we started. With our success continuing we thank those who have always been continued fans of the wonderful creations that are brought to car shows throughout the United States. FinestKreations Bike Club Thanks You!
[allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => FinestKreationsNy03 [ip] => webforumsuser@m [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 4 [islastshown] => 1 [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Trying to create a TEXT Scroll in Dreamweaver - HTML & CSS

Trying to create a TEXT Scroll in Dreamweaver - HTML & CSS

Hey im new to this site but I have a few questions, I am revamping my "Lowrider Bike Club" Website and came up with a great layout etc, but I would like to implement Text Scrolling to save some space, I know that you can use layers but I have tables, but I really am not comfortable with them I never really used them, now is there a way to implement scrolling TEXT in tables im assuming CSS? I feel as though my page would look really clean this way and would really compliment my layout. I dont currently have ...

  1. #1

    Default Trying to create a TEXT Scroll in Dreamweaver

    Hey im new to this site but I have a few questions, I am revamping my "Lowrider
    Bike Club" Website and came up with a great layout etc, but I would like to
    implement Text Scrolling to save some space, I know that you can use layers but
    I have tables, but I really am not comfortable with them I never really used
    them, now is there a way to implement scrolling TEXT in tables im assuming CSS?
    I feel as though my page would look really clean this way and would really
    compliment my layout. I dont currently have the site on the web at the moment
    but I know what needs to be done, so if someone can help me out on this Id
    greatly appreciate it.

    FinestKreationsNy03 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Trying to create a TEXT Scroll in Dreamweaver

    Sounds to me like you might use a java script for this. Google "html text scroller" and see what turns up
    RikPierce Guest

  3. #3

    DAM! Did a search and nothing helped me out found some code but what I found
    was generating from ASP, I need a code that will make a scroll only in a table
    with pre-inserted info for users. Thanks for the help I just need some more
    info on how to accomplish this heres my link to the site
    [url]http://www.FinestKreationsBikeClub.com[/url] if you see the first paragraph id like
    to put that in a table that uses a scroll bar, I tried Layers but the layer
    kept changing positions on different browser sizes.

    FinestKreationsNy03 Guest

  4. #4

    ******FOUND THE CODE AND MODIFIED MESSED AROUND with it and heres what I got
    alot of searching to find something simple.****** CSS is wonderful!

    <head>
    <title>Scrollable Table</title>
    <!--
    body
    {
    background-color: #f2f8ff;
    }
    div.one
    {
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 1px;
    border-color: #FFFF00;
    overflow: auto;
    scrollbar-face-color: #990099;
    width: 420px;
    height: 150px;
    position: relative;
    top:20%;
    left: 20%;
    }
    table.one
    {
    width: 390px;
    height: 200px;
    }
    td.one
    {
    font-family: tahoma;
    font-size: 10px;
    font-style: italic;
    font-weight: ;
    color: #000080;
    text-align: left;
    }
    //-->
    </head>
    cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000">
    supports there on going movement to provide Lowrider bicycle enthusiasts a
    place to come and see some of the most competitive Lowrider Bicycles on the
    circuit. FinestKreations .com has been revamped as you can see for a better
    viewer response as well as a more comfortable enviroment to be in.

    FinestKreations.com was redesigned by one of our very own club members.
    Matthew Lugo owner of Wicked Dragon 68. As we approach a new era in Lowriding
    we would like to continue representing what we started. With our success
    continuing we thank those who have always been continued fans of the wonderful
    creations that are brought to car shows throughout the United States.

    FinestKreations Bike Club Thanks You!</td>

    FinestKreationsNy03 Guest