Hi everyone,

I have a problem writing a TSM aware application with Japanese script
support. If I don't use bottom line window for input method,
everything works fine and I get all the events I need. However, if I
call a call to use the bottom input window (function UseInputWindow
with second parameter set to TRUE), I never get the
kEventTextInputUpdateActiveInputArea event. Instead, I get
kEventTextInputUnicodeForKeyEvent while the bottom line window is
still active, and that's it. Nothing else.

Any help would be appreciated, it's driving me crazy.
Thanks

Honza