Professional Web Applications Themes

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED - PHP Development

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back,I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!! So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each ...

  1. #1

    Default Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

    Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

    Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

    I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while

    back,I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came

    across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of

    dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!

    So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I

    was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to

    each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then

    place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the

    message in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands). No catch,

    that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I

    thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps

    and

    $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 7

    days I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured

    it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first

    week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had

    made

    a total of over $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00

    and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made

    total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!!

    It's

    certanly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on

    the

    lottery!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!

    Also, make sure you

    print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off

    of

    it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions

    exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought

    possible

    by doing something so easy!!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or

    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come

    in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus

    postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not

    illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If

    all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will recieve

    extraordinary dividends!!!

    Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more

    can

    be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because

    of

    the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please continue

    its

    success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

    You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business

    your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the

    business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are

    happy

    to pay big bucks for

    quality lists. However, the money made from a mailing list is

    secondary

    to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be

    included on your mailing list!!!

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    Step 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each

    piece of paper.

    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST

    Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces

    of

    paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent

    mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal

    them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of

    paper

    stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE

    AND

    YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about

    the

    legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal

    Service

    and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    M. Lussier

    3112 133A Ave NW

    Edmonton, AB

    T5A 2Z8

    S.Nutter

    179 main st

    Markham,Ontario

    L3P 1Y2

    Canada

    K.Foulkes

    #342 5420 206th St.

    Langley,BC

    v3a 2c4

    Canada

    R. L. Tomkinson

    1971 St. laurent Blvd apt 1208

    Ottawa,Ontario Canada

    k1g 3p8

    G. Smas

    6 E Woodvail green

    Nepean Ontario

    k2g 4g8

    Canada

    J.L.Herzfeld Jr

    P.O. Box 26099

    Saint Louis,MO 63136-0099

    Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the

    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as

    number 6 on the list.

    Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as

    close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to

    at

    least 200 news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!! All

    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you

    make!!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to

    Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of

    these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it

    again.

    Please remember that this program remains successful because of the

    honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully

    adhering to the directions!!!

    Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will

    continue

    and the money that so many others have recieved will come your way!!!

    Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,

    either

    on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This

    verifies that you are truely providing a service. Also, it might be a

    good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of

    mail

    theft.

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,

    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list

    developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list

    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will

    be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for

    only $6.00!!! ($1.00

    for each of the first six people listed above).

    Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

    Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own

    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and

    drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from

    the

    edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer memory.

    Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top of

    the blank page. From

    the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the message into

    notepad so that you

    can add your name to the list.

    Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do

    your

    posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to go

    back

    to.

    Step 4: Use netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for

    various

    news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions,

    etc.)

    Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new

    message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and

    selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be

    the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the list of

    postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You've

    done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You have to do is jump to

    different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it

    will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL

    MAKE!!!! (But you have to post a minimum of 200).

    Thats it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world

    within

    days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large

    amount of mail you will receive. If you

    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the

    postman will deliver it.

    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

    Now the why part. Out of 200 postings, say you recieve only 5 replies

    (a

    very low example). So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the

    letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the minimum

    200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to

    each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you. Now those 25

    each make 200 MINIMUM posts with your name at #4 and only 5 replies

    each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!!! Now, those 125

    persons

    turn around and post the minimum 200 with your name at #3 and only

    recieve 5 replies each, you will make an additonal $625.00!!! OK, now

    here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a minimum 200messages
    with your name at #2 and they each only recieve 5 replies, that just made
    you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this

    message to 200 news groups, If just 5 more reply you will receive

    $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of only $6.00!!! Amazing

    isn't it!!!! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take

    the latest posting in the news groups and send out another $6.00 to the

    names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

    You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are

    joining the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just like you
    are

    now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I'm glad I

    did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one

    sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of that

    happening,when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who
    are

    joining the internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give

    ita try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day!!!

    REMEMBER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY
    WORK!!!--comments/feeback(please post your feedback/experiences here)---

    Not bad for 1 hr's work....made me around $5320 in roughly 35 days

    Anthony M TexasHello, i rcvd 269 bucks in the post in 2 weeks. Dan Miami, FL

    i had to wait around 10 days before i had any results - $13,450 as of

    3rdJan 2003 to date(14th Feb 2003).Am gonna re-post it again for more

    money!!Del from Alberta - CanadaOnly received around $588 in the post the
    last 2 months since I startedtheprogram but I'd posted to approx. 100
    newsgroups.

    James P Manchester UK cool....didn't expect much out of this "scam"
    initially but i have pay mycredit card bill Mustafa , Jordan I have received
    money from people all over the world...here in China itisvery good money and
    i buy new computer last month

    Zhong Wen ...Guangxi CHinaFor $6,I made $246 in 2 weeks --ROMEO2326 little
    rock,AR US of AHey, juts droppin a line to say that after posting to well
    over 820

    newsgroups on google and my ISP newsgroup server over a period of 4

    ½

    Julius Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

    "Julius Herzfeld" <net> kirjoitti
    viestissä:gDdwe.420$news.atl.earthlink.net...

    reported to net

    --
    "I am pro death penalty. That way people learn
    their lesson for the next time." -- Britney Spears

    com

    Kimmo Guest

  3. #3

    In article <d9rvv7$sos$kolumbus.fi>,
    "Kimmo Laine" <com> wrote:

    interestingly enough, earthlink refuses spamcop reports. Hypocrites.

    Michael Guest