I am putting together an IT Suite for a new space in an art gallery. The general public will be able to use the gallery space, but also digital artists who require professional facilities. If you were putting togethe ryour ideal space, what would you put in it?

I'm thinking curvy, low level furniture, plenty of space per machine, cool air, lots of natural light, good storage etc etc...

If you have seen images of great design studios online, please email them to me.

cheers
kerrie

-------------------------
Kerrie Davies
Creative Media - Web Design
Tel: 024 7652 5074
Fax: 024 7663 4373

Email: [email]kerriedepotstudios.org.uk[/email]
Website: [url]www.creativecoventry.org[/url]

Depot Studios
Bond Street
Coventry