Professional Web Applications Themes

UltraSuite 7.5.5 for ASP/VBScript server model released! - Macromedia Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions

Friends, I would like to inform you that I have just released version 7.5.5 of UltraSuite for ASP/VBScript. The screenshots for this version should be up on the UltraSuite site by tomorrow. This product supports ASPEmail, ASPMail, CDOMail, CDOSYS, and JMail. It also supports ASPUploads and SA-FileUp. There are also modules for Cookies and SessionVariables. The Productivity module also includes server behaviors to retrieve the ID of the last inserted record in Access or SQL server. The Security module has a login application, send forgotten password SBs for various email COMs, and other server behaviors. There is also a FileSystemObject ...

  1. #1

    Default UltraSuite 7.5.5 for ASP/VBScript server model released!

    Friends,

    I would like to inform you that I have just released version 7.5.5 of
    UltraSuite for ASP/VBScript. The screenshots for this version should be up
    on the UltraSuite site by tomorrow.

    This product supports ASPEmail, ASPMail, CDOMail, CDOSYS, and JMail.

    It also supports ASPUploads and SA-FileUp.

    There are also modules for Cookies and SessionVariables.

    The Productivity module also includes server behaviors to retrieve the ID of
    the last inserted record in Access or SQL server.

    The Security module has a login application, send forgotten password SBs for
    various email COMs, and other server behaviors.

    There is also a FileSystemObject module to manipulate files and folders on a
    web server through web pages.

    Screenshots and the help information shows how to use the various server
    behaviors.

    I am glad to say that the UltraSuite is back!

    The ASP/JScript, PHP and ColdFusion upgrades and ASP.Net versions are under
    testing. So are shopping carts and e-commerce solutions for various server
    models.

    Happy developing, everybody!

    J.S.

    UltraSuite Extension Packages: [url]http://www.ultrasuite.com/[/url]
    The *most popular* Suites of DMX 2004 and DMX Server Behaviors
    for ASP, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, JSP, and PHP_MySQL

    J.S. \(UltraSuite\) Guest

  2. #2

    Look Forward to checking it out Jag.

    regards

    Kenny

    "J.S. (UltraSuite)" <ultrasuitenospam.com> wrote in message
    > Friends,
    >
    > I would like to inform you that I have just released version 7.5.5 of
    > UltraSuite for ASP/VBScript. The screenshots for this version should be
    > up
    > on the UltraSuite site by tomorrow.
    >
    > This product supports ASPEmail, ASPMail, CDOMail, CDOSYS, and JMail.
    >
    > It also supports ASPUploads and SA-FileUp.
    >
    > There are also modules for Cookies and SessionVariables.
    >
    > The Productivity module also includes server behaviors to retrieve the ID
    > of
    > the last inserted record in Access or SQL server.
    >
    > The Security module has a login application, send forgotten password SBs
    > for
    > various email COMs, and other server behaviors.
    >
    > There is also a FileSystemObject module to manipulate files and folders on
    > web server through web pages.
    >
    > Screenshots and the help information shows how to use the various server
    > behaviors.
    >
    > I am glad to say that the UltraSuite is back!
    >
    > The ASP/JScript, PHP and ColdFusion upgrades and ASP.Net versions are
    > under
    > testing. So are shopping carts and e-commerce solutions for various
    > server
    > models.
    >
    > Happy developing, everybody!
    >
    > J.S.
    >
    > --
    > UltraSuite Extension Packages: [url]http://www.ultrasuite.com/[/url]
    > The *most popular* Suites of DMX 2004 and DMX Server Behaviors
    > for ASP, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, JSP, and PHP_MySQL

    twocans Guest

  3. #3

    Thanks, Kenny!