Using DW6

When I try connecting to MSSQL via OLE DB Connection and then test it,

I get an error window titled
[Macromedia Dreamweaver MX]
[!] An unidentified error has occured.
[OK]

Then, when I make a MySQL connection and click test

I get an error window titled
[Macromedia Dreamweaver MX]
[!] HTTP Error Code 405 Method Not Allowed.
[OK]

HOWEVER, if I just click okay on the MySQL connection and make a basic page,
upload the page and included connection string etc. It works fine on my live
server. So, I know that it's not a problem with me entering the wrong data
in the connection string.

Just a few days ago, I didn't have any problems creating and testing that
MySQL, and I was able to create rsqueries and use wysiwyg server behaviors
etc in DW just fine. But now, I'm getting this.