I am following XP's instructions (#306531) How to Create
a Compressed Folder.

but...

when I Double-click My Computer, and then double-click
onto the C: Drive, where I want to make the compressed
folder, I do NOT see an option for a "Compressed" folder
(Instructions state..."On the File menu, point to New,
and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder." I just
see "Folder" and "Shortcut" under File/New.

Once again, XP is telling to me to find something that
isn't "there". I have winzip installed, but cannot seem
to access how to create a "Compressed" folder. Does
anyone have any clues here? Please advise and thanks for
your time.

Best Regards,
Frank Beachem
[email]catraterols.com[/email]