Can anyone help me with this please?
In DreamweaverMX, I insert a shockwave file on the webpage, and when I click on play I get that message. it says that it looked in the folder configuration/plugins and also in each one of the browser plugins folder, and it says it can not find it, But it is there
When I publish my DirectorMX file, the webpage works just fine, but when insert the shocwave file in the page with DWmx it does not work, even if i open the page created by Dmx with DWmx
Also, why when I publish my *.dir file in Dmx, i end up with two *.dcr files: the myfile.dcr and 3D_progbar.dcr, WHY?

HELP!