Hello all -

I am trying to consume a web service deployed on one server from another
server, and keep getting the following error when I attempt to define the
proxy for the service:

Unable to import binding 'ServiceNameSoap' from namespace
'http://servername/Services'
Unable to import operation 'webmethodname'
method not found: system.string
system.xml.serialization.xmlmapping.get_namespace( )

Any ideas as to the solution for this problem? I can consume the service
with no problem from my workstation. Both servers (the one with the service
deployed, and the client server) are running Windows Server 2003, .net
framework v1.1.4322.

Thanks in advance,
P. Richardson