I have a iMac Mac OS X (10.4.8) 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 3GB Ram.
I haven installed Adobe Creative Suite 2.3 with the new Adobe Acrobat 8.0.

I can print from all other programs, but not Acrobat.
When I print it sends it to the Firey, and then goes to the 'printed' tab, but the words' Finished' never appear next to the file name.

I have already uninstalled Adobe Acrobat and reinstalled it, hoping to fix the problem, but this did not work.
I've downloaded the driver from the Konica Minolta website for OS 10, so it should ok

Any assistance would be great.

Cheers