Because of a problem (another topic) we needed to uninstall CF 7 and go back to
6.1. My first attempts were just to shutdown 7, and then start 6, which is of
course in a different directory. Although 6 comes up, we still seem to have
our original problem which is related to the Oracle driver. I thought perhaps
somehow 6 was grabbing 7's driver, so I removed both versions and reinstalled 6
from CD. I went to the admin tool to setup my Datasource and the admin tool
comes back with Page Can Not Be Displayed. Every other tab in the
administration tool works. Of course, the one thing I need to do is setup
datasources, so I'm stuck.

So has anyone gone backwards from 7 to 6.1 and did they have any problems and
hopefully find a solution?

Thanks in advance.