I have just installed Flash Player 9 on my iMac (OS 10.4.9). When I try to play
videos now in Safari and Firefox, a msg pops up that says I need this plug-in:
"application/x-shockwave-flash". Then it directs me to the Adobe page, and I
can't find it there. I've run the Uninstaller, but tho it says Flash Player has
been Uninstalled, I still ge the same above message in videos.
Basically, I want to get Flash Player 9 off my computer, or find the plug-in I
need to get my videos playing again.

Any suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated.