I tried to post this earlier and it didn't seem to take...

I'm set on upgrading from MX to MX 2004. The "Professional" version
of Flash MX 2004 is said to be aimed at power users, programmers and
enterprise development teams. I am none of these. I am, however,
someone who uses Flash a lot (professionally), and who has
particularly enjoyed Flash's new additional video capabilities
introduced in the first MX release.

Some reviews have made mention of the superior abilities of the
"professional" version of 2004 in the video realm. Can anyone
corroborate or deny this? I know I can download the trial, but I'd
love to hear some real-world users' opinions.

Thanks