"get picture" I cannot import the picture into quark. I get the message... can not be imported because of unknown error. [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => <59b612c8.3@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI> [ref] => <59b612c8.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI> [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => woopit@adobeforums.com [ip] => woopit@adobefor [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 11 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Unknown Error - Macromedia Contribute General Discussion
Professional Web Applications Themes

Unknown Error - Macromedia Contribute General Discussion

I try to delete or insert to MS Access table through Web application - the error occurs in statement string s = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Persist Security Info=False;Data Source=C:\izg\db1.mdb;User ID=Admin;" .... int i = oledBCommand1.ExecuteNonQuery; The error message is "Could not delete from specified tables I don't know what is real crucial place Jul...

Default unknown error

I try to delete or insert to MS Access table through Web application - the error occurs in statement

string s = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Persist Security Info=False;Data Source=C:\\izg\\db1.mdb;User ID=Admin;"
    int i = oledBCommand1.ExecuteNonQuery;

The error message is

"Could not delete from specified tables

I don't know what is real crucial place
    Jul

juli Guest

Default Re: unknown error

What language are you coding your pages in?

Ray at work

"juli" <anonymousdiscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:ECD27C04-B437-431B-B543-05D42694A751microsoft.com...
    > I try to delete or insert to MS Access table through Web application - the
    error occurs in statement
    > "
    > string s = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Persist Security
    Info=False;Data Source=C:\\izg\\db1.mdb;User ID=Admin;";
    > ...
    > int i = oledBCommand1.ExecuteNonQuery; "
    >
    > The error message is:
    >
    > "Could not delete from specified tables"
    >
    > I don't know what is real crucial place?
    > Juli
    >

Ray at Guest

juli wrote:
    > I try to delete or insert to MS Access table through Web application
    > - the error occurs in statement "
    > string s = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Persist Security
    > Info=False;Data Source=C:\\izg\\db1.mdb;User ID=Admin;"; ...
    > int i = oledBCommand1.ExecuteNonQuery; "
    >
    > The error message is:
    >
    > "Could not delete from specified tables"
    >
    > I don't know what is real crucial place?
    > Juli
    This looks like .Net code.

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
    dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you can
    eliminate the
    luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

HTH,
    Bob Barrows

--
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
    header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
    quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.

Bob Barrows [MVP] Guest

Make sure the permissions (through IIS) are more than just read-only on
    the Web folder containing the database.

Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Developer
    [url]http://www.Bullschmidt.com[/url]
    ASP Design Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

*** Sent via Developersdex [url]http://www.developersdex.com[/url] ***
    Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
    Bullschmidt Guest

Default Unknown Error

I opened Contribute to edit my website, which I had done with no trouble just
    two days prior, and it said that it did not recognize me. I re-entered my info
    and now I am unable to create new or update my old pages! It says there is an
    "unknown error".
    Please Help!

grnline Guest

Default Re: Unknown Error

Have you tried to ask a new connection key to the Contribute Web Site Administrator?
    euromig Guest

Default unknown error

Can anyone tell me why when I try to extract all pages from a 40 page pdf the files become corrupt?
    After I have the pages split to single pagesI keep getting the message... can not be imported because of unknown error. This has happened to me B4 with other files and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... if anything. Thanx 4 any hep w/this.
    woopit@adobeforums.com Guest

To the originals? Or to the extracted pages?

If to the original, I suggest you create a Duplicate file or original and do the extraction on the Duplicate.
    pjonesCET@adobeforums.com Guest

no, it's the extracted files that become corrupt.

In what way are the files corrupt?
    Larry G. Schneider Guest

When I go to -->"get picture" I cannot import the picture into quark. I get the message... can not be imported because of unknown error.

So, you haven't shown the files are corrupt, only that QuarkXPress
    can't import them. Perhaos like your version of XPress doesn't support
    the version of PDF written by Acrobat.

Aandi Inston
    Aandi_Inston@adobeforums.com Guest

Aandi, I have had this problem B4 w/other versions of Quark and Acrobat. So maybe it's something I'm doing or not doing when extracting pages? Though, I'm not sure there is much more to it aside from choosing the extract pages as separate files. Are there some settings I can check? The thing is... if I painstakingly extract the pages 1 by 1 they extract and import without incident. This is why I actually don't think it's a Quark issue, as strange as that may seem. Currently, I am using what I believe are the latest versions of ea... Quark 7.31 and Acrobat 8.12

Well, I could not get the extraction option to work w/quark, and I resorted to exporting all pages as eps files and that worked ok if anyone else runs into this sort of problem w/importing to Quark.

>Aandi, I have had this problem B4 w/other versions of Quark and Acrobat.

Not surprised, this is absolutely normal. QuarkXPress always lags
    behind Acrobat. You need to create older, compatible, versions of PDF.

Test your version of XPress to see what the highest PDF version
    accepted is.

Aandi Inston
    Aandi_Inston@adobeforums.com Guest

yes, I tried that... I think the lowest I can save a file w/Acrobat 8 is down to 4.0 which Quark should not have a problem with. Just doesn't work. I have to pummel the people on the Quark forums about it and see what kind of response I get there. Thanks 4 your response.

Try running the REDUCE FILE SIZE option under the DOENT menu as a
    test or run through the PDF Optimiser to reduce the PDF version. If you
    have InDesign you'll find no problems.

Jon
    Jon Bessant Guest