From the Top Nav Bar I added a new page to the site and used copy current page.
Completed the page and Published it. All is working fine but can I make the
necessary changes to the Top Nav Bar to include new page created? I am having
difficulty finding out how if you can at all.

Top Nav Bar:

Blah1 | Blah 2 | Blah 3 |

| Stuff 1 | \
| Stuff 2 | Side Nav Bar
| Stuff 3 | /

New page created is "Stuff 4", and is what I need to add to the Top Nav Bar
"Blah 3"

If you have to update the source of a page in Notebook can you then update the
source on your site with Contribute? If so what are the procedures?

Hope this makes sense and appreciate your time and assistance.

Thanks