Ask a Question related to Adobe Indesign Windows, Design and Development.
- David_Walther@adobeforums.com #1
I am working with InDesign 3.0.1 on Dell Precision Win XP pro.
In an attempt to open a file from a Total Training Library I get the message "Cannot open "". Please upgrade your plug-ins to their latest versions, or upgrade to the latest version of Adobe InDesign."
I can find no downloads from Adobe except the upgrade already installed. I tried reinstalling (repairing) ID. No Help. Thanks for help in advance
- Hi, I have some 10-15 plug-ins, now i want to create a single plug-ins, which inturn loads all these plug-ins to Acrobat. Is it possible to do...
- I'm having a problem viewing a randomization script created in Flash. The testing address is http://www.webnflashdev.com/client/julia/ I can see...
- Today I updated my Acrobat 6.0 standard to 6.0.1 when the program prompted me. The update ran fine, I rebooted the machine as it asked. Now when I...
- Hi- Are web services interoperable? The debate continues. The answer is yes and no. The real question is when, where, and how much. Here's a set...
- When upgrading to PS 7, can I use the previous version 5 upgrade media for product verification or do I need the original full version disk - which,...
- Bob_Levine #2
Re: Upgrade plug-ins
Which version of the total training videos. I have them for ID 2.0 and
those files simply won't open in ID CS.
- David_Walther@adobeforums.com #3
Re: Upgrade plug-ins
Bob, I have Total Training for InDesign CS. I believe the problem is that the library was made in a prerelease of InDesign. Early in the training program there was a template file that would not open. The message was that the file was made in a prerelease of ID. I contacted total training and was told three days later that the training work files had been replaced on the download area with the proper files. I downloaded the files and they were the wrong ones that didn't relate to the program at all.
In the current situation I found the same files that are in the library in another part of the total program. (In the directory where finished files are stored.) I made a new library with those file and everything worked fine. I am going to contact Total Training so they will put the correct files on their download site to keep others from having the same problem.
Thanks for responding