Hi,

I'm a bit confused to whether or not I can upgrade a
server. I've tried it is a test environment but an error
message appears.

Am I correct in my understanding of the following -

1. If Windows NT Server is distributed as part of
Backoffice 4.5 it will have a Backoffice Family logo on
the splash screen when it starts up?

2. There is no way for me to upgrade NT Server 4.0
distributed as part of Backoffice 4.5 directly to Windows
Server 2003?

3. My only option is to purchase Windows NT Server (non-
Backoffice family) and add to domain as a BDC. Promote to
PDC and then upgrade to Windows Server 2003 Active
Directory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

DavidL