I have 2 usb 3com webcams and trying to get them both to work with 2.4.21.
On boot i get the folowing messages.

hub.c: new USB device 00:0b.0-1, assigned address 2
ViCam based webcam connected
vicam: could not create proc entry, root pointer is null.
ViCam webcam driver now controlling video device 0
hub.c: new USB device 00:0b.0-2, assigned address 3
ViCam based webcam connected
vicam: could not create proc entry, root pointer is null.
ViCam webcam driver now controlling video device 1

Can someone help me get the 2 cams to work or point me into the right
dirction? 1 works fine, but opening the secone will open the first cam only
if its not in use...

Thanks
Arron