Hey List!

I have a question regarding user permissions. When setting up a user to
have access to a database on SQL Server 2000 I am able to deny him
access to other databases on the server.

Although the user does not have the ability to access other databases,
the databases are still visible when he logs in using the SQL Server
client.. The file directory for each database is also visible, but if
the user selects, for example, tables in a database they don't access
rights to they get an error telling them they don't have access.

Is there any way to lock this down further so that the user can only
view their own database and no others when they log in? Or will the
other databases always be visible?

Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony