I have started the web site, with a new totally seperate database, but I am
wondering how I can intergrate with there existing program. Is it possible for
the site and a fox pro program to communicate with the database at the same
time? Or am I asking for trouble with crossed records and corrupted data? I
was thinking either have both use the same database at the same time, or batch
downloading, uploading, importing, exporting data. The site is for online cd
sales, I was hoping to get real time inventory, but I would want to intergrate
with the existing system to do that. I guess I would settle for end of the day
updated inventory online because I do not want to go down the road of expiring
carts and returning items to inventory I think it is above my coldfusion
capabilities at this time. Just chalkboarding ideas right now so advice will
be greatly appreciated.