I am using Adobe Garamond Pro for one of my clients and instead of an asterix to divide paragraph we are using one of the ornaments in the font (the glyph of the number 1).

In InDesign 2 I could do a search and replace for all the asterixes and place the specific glyph from the font. In InDesign CS I am unable to do this and have to insert each glyph one by one which is rather tedious.

Am I missing something? Is there a way of revealing the unicode character of the glyph and doing a search and replace?