Ask a Question related to Macromedia Director Basics, Design and Development.
- David Simon #1
I'm using FileIO to import a text file, after which I process it in certain
ways and use FileIO to export the text to a new text file.
This works fine with ASCII text, but I get gobbledygook when importing a
UTF-8-encoded text file.
Does FileIO need to support UTF-8 for this to work as intended? (And does
it support UTF-8?) If not, can you suggest a workaround?
David Simon Guest
- Hello all, I'm looking for some clarification here - I'm a Director developer and sending info across the network with UDP instead of a reliable...
- JSP, Servlet or J2EE?:confused;
- Hi, I have a question. Do we have UTF support in Flash MX 2004 Or in Flex 2? Like I want to type language in Arabic and want to see in SWF....
- I'm just wondering if there is a way to hide certain CSS rules from dreamweaver. I'm using a few hacks to compensate for bugs in different...
- In the next version, can we get the function?