Last night, I posted a "site check" request, and I received some screen
shots which showed that my menu is on the middle of the page, not on the
left. The browsers in question were Safari and NN 4.08.

I don't really understand this, as this page doesn't have any fancy code,
just pretty plain HTML with some DWMX-created JS for the mouseovers. It
looks fine in my IE 6.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

All code is DW-generated, BTW.

Here's the page:
[url]http://www.buds-salads.com/test2.htm[/url]

NOTES: I am re-doing the site, so if you go to the root of the site, I
didn't do that. I am replacing it.
Also, the clientele of the site are extremely unlikely to view it with
Safari, but I am concerned about the Netscape 4 issue.

thanks