I've created a web site that uses the FLVplayback component and an FLV hosting
server to deliver short video clips for my client's Gallery section. The videos
stream correctly and run smoothly except for a glitch roughly every 3 seconds.
At first I thought this was a streaming problem, but then I noticed it is
happening to all animated things on the site, like small looping SWFs. Could
this have something to do with garbage collection, or possibly some other
background task in the player? Also, isn't there a program out there to watch
what the player is doing?