I'm using Adobe Flash Player 9.0.45 and I didn't have this problem previously,
and still don't have it on another computer. But if I'm watching a video with
sound and want to listen to the sound while I work on another web site, the
minute I switch to the other web site, the video and sound stop. When I switch
back, they start up again. I noticed today that if I scroll down the page, the
minute the video screen disappears from view, it and the sound stop. The
minute the smallest section of the video screen comes back into view, it starts
up again (this was on [url]www.charlierose.com[/url]).

Can someone help me configure this player so that I can keep it playing in the
background while I look at other websites.

Thanks, jbclem