Videos on youtube and google video stop working after a bit of time. The amount
of time changes, but no video can play for more than 3 minutes. The video
plays for a little while. Then, the download progress bar turns black (rather
than red), and the screen turns black. I can't restart the video, none of the
buttons work, and reloading the page doesn't help, the video is now unviewable.
I have uninstalled Flash Player twice. This happens in IE as well as FireFox.
Other types of videos work fine. I don't understand!!! Please help me.