"DanAyo" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
> I'm trying to view the URL for links on a web page that I hover over. Normally I can see the address in the bottom left hand corner of the browser. I'm using IE 6.
Is the question that you presently can't see the URLs and wonder how
that is?
Without knowing if there's a special preference feature in IE6 for
Windows - which I doubt - I think you have encountered a site where the
developer has disabled the URL preview. Which might be a warning since
they perhaps don't want you to see where you'll end up.
Can you look at the code of the page()s) in question and see if there's
a javascript in the head indicating that they have done that?
Can you provide a URL to the page(s)?

--
Dan Vendel - *GOF*
[url]http://www.vendel.info[/url]