Hi.

I'm trying to connect a USB joystick to an emulated XP (all patches applied)
box in Virtual PC 6.1. The joystick is the most basic MS Sidewinder, and the
machine I'm using to do this with is a Powerbook 12" (10.2.6, latest updates
installed). The joystick isn't being found, however.

In the VPC settings dialog in the USB section I have: Enable USB (ticked),
USB Device from Apple Computer (unticked) and 'SideWinder joystick' (which I
tick). On the PC side, if I go to the Device Manager nothing shows up. I
also don't get a USB Device Found dialog appearing.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance for any information,
Ian