Peter Michel <proORGA-Leimen.without-thisweb.de> wrote:
>On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:21:20 +0000 (UTC), [email]tonyaplawrence.com[/email] wrote:
>>Peter Michel <proORGA-Leimen.without-thisweb.de> wrote:

>>>Hi,
>>>yes i tried this - but cannot find the right point to do it :-((
>>>Please, can you give me path for doing it? Here is my hand ;-)
>>
>>Huh?
>>
>>Logged in as root, that IS the path. You type:
>>
>>/usr/vision/bin/visionfs setup
>>
>Hi!
>I thing that i know unix and visionfs und what i can do with these
>;-).
>But here i ask not the part of admin etc. which i can set up with
>visionfs setup and via the pc with the profedit, I ASK the part of
>using _on the PC_ the pc-program licmrg.exe with is located under the
>path (here) /usr/vision/bin/pctools/en_US/licmgr/licmgr.exe.
>Starting this tool - _on the PC_ - will aks for an Admin-name and a
>password, both do i not know :-((
>SO i'm searching for a way to reset this, or get the parms, or add a
>second admin for using the licmgr.exe-program at pc-side.

If you will run the visionfs setup YOU CAN CHANGE THE ADMINISTRATOR!

Sheesh!

You didn't even bother to look at it, did you?

BTW, you'll find lots of other stuff you need to know about vision
if you go to [url]http://aplawrence.com/search.html[/url] and type in "vision"

--
[email]tonyaplawrence.com[/email] Unix/Linux/Mac OS X resources: [url]http://aplawrence.com[/url]
Get paid for writing about tech: [url]http://aplawrence.com/publish.html[/url]