Professional Web Applications Themes

Wacom Tabled - Macromedia Fireworks

Sorry TableT instead of the D. Also, what can you do with a Wacom? Coen Naninck wrote: > > These Wacom messages just seem to overflow the Forum nowadays.. > Anyways, my brother just returned from Florida last week and he bought > this cool Toshiba Tablet PC. Cool about this thing is the drawing you > can do with it. He even sees it as a valid replacemnt of his mouse. > Does someone mind telling me how can a pen replace the oh-so wonderful > mouse(days)? > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > -- Good luck! Coen Naninck _______________________________ Please ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Wacom Tabled

    Coen Naninck wrote:

    > These Wacom messages just seem to overflow the Forum nowadays..
    > Anyways, my brother just returned from Florida last week and he bought
    > this cool Toshiba Tablet PC. Cool about this thing is the drawing you
    > can do with it. He even sees it as a valid replacemnt of his mouse.
    > Does someone mind telling me how can a pen replace the oh-so wonderful
    > mouse(days)?

    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    Thank you.

    E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest

  2. #2

    It's been said that "Drawing with a mouse is like drawing with a bar of
    soap."

    The tablet will spoil you. :)

    BR

    "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message

    > These Wacom messages just seem to overflow the Forum nowadays..
    > Anyways, my brother just returned from Florida last week and he bought
    > this cool Toshiba Tablet PC. Cool about this thing is the drawing you
    > can do with it. He even sees it as a valid replacemnt of his mouse.
    > Does someone mind telling me how can a pen replace the oh-so wonderful
    > mouse(days)?
    >
    > --
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    > on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    > can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    > just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    > Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    ----

    Bill Ray Guest

  3. #3

    Looks like that bottomless wallet pit that I dream of is just another
    gruesome nightmare then.. and that I really need to do some good ol'
    chashing from my savingsaccount. Come to think of it.. did I have one? ;)

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  4. #4

    *sigh* I know. I had to upgrade my buddy's OS (My friend on the Santana
    Tour) and to do this I purchased a really SLICK little 20GB HD that was
    about as big as a large PDA. Due to my friend's hectic schedule and absolute
    need for his computer I sold him the drive and all connectivity means. (He
    left for Barcelona Spain the next day)

    It was $200 USD but now I HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

    IT's so cool!! But I really need a new laptop so I'll have to wait. :)

    (Oh PS I'm in San Jose now. :) )

  5. #5

    I hear they come in pretty cheap. I saw a harddrive of 20 Gb is only 69
    Euro's, about 90 Dollars.