I want to use my camera on more than one website. I am broadcasting on these
sites and if I only use one website it?s okay, but as soon as I want to enter a
second website and they ask me if they can use my camera and I allow them to
then nothing happens, because the software of the camera is already in use on
the first website. Atleast that is the error message that I get.
Because what I want is to broadcast at several websites, maybe as many as 6 at
the same time. This should be possible. I am using a Creative Webcam.
Is there someone who knows what is going on and what I can do about it and
help me with this problem? Please let me know quickly. I need a solution
urgently.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Katia