I just got this package. As a small business owner I find that time is of
the essence. I would rather spend my time working on my sites than on my
"forms" for my clients. This set of forms really gave me what I needed to
get organized and is a welcome addition to my business.

I opened the forms, added my logo to all the docs and they are great!
PS - I have no affiliation with this product or with Patty, it's just when
something works for me I like to pass that along.

--
Regards,

Kim
"Ptty *TWB*" <payersNOSPAMnc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hello All -
>
> Professional Web Business Tools, a set of doents specifically designed
> for use by the independent web developer in working with clients, is now
> available for purchase online by major credit card, rather than just
PayPal.

> The package includes a Web Design Contract, Estimate Worksheet, Site
> Specification Form, Initial Consultation Interview Form, Change Order
Form,