Hi,

We are porting our windows app to an ASP.Net/AJAX solution. VS2008/SQL 2005

One of the requirements is that the customer should be able to modify the
pages in certain cases to add a new control and bind it to a field in the
database.

One suggested method was to use web parts for this allowing the customer to
add the required controls to the web page that they are customising.

Has anyone any comments or suggestions on this. I'm only starting to
research this at the minute and would appreciate some input on any potential
pitfalls etc

Thks,
Liam