Professional Web Applications Themes

Web Photo Album 2.2 error - Macromedia Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions

I just found this forum so please excuse the double post in the general discussion. Everytime I try to use the Photo Album 2.2, fireworks starts up, does its thing to the images and when it exits out, dreamweaver give the following error: User has cancelled batch processing of images in fireworks. I have no idea how to fix this. I have played with every setting imaginable. I have even reformatted my computer and installed only dreamweaver and fireworks. But to no avail. The old version works, (the one packaged with dreamweaver) but not 2.2. Has anyone seen this error ...

  1. #1

    Default Web Photo Album 2.2 error

    I just found this forum so please excuse the double post in the general
    discussion.

    Everytime I try to use the Photo Album 2.2, fireworks starts up, does its
    thing to the images and when it exits out, dreamweaver give the following
    error: User has cancelled batch processing of images in fireworks.

    I have no idea how to fix this. I have played with every setting imaginable. I
    have even reformatted my computer and installed only dreamweaver and fireworks.
    But to no avail. The old version works, (the one packaged with dreamweaver) but
    not 2.2.

    Has anyone seen this error or know how to fix it?!

    I am using Dreamweaver mx 2004 and fireworks 2004

    Mack879w Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Web Photo Album 2.2 error

    It is possible this is caused by a corrupted header in one of your
    images. Try using half the images at a time. Then do half the bad
    half, repeatedly until you finally find the culprit.

    Let us know.

    emichael brandt

    Mack879w wrote:
    > I just found this forum so please excuse the double post in the general
    > discussion.
    >
    > Everytime I try to use the Photo Album 2.2, fireworks starts up, does its
    > thing to the images and when it exits out, dreamweaver give the following
    > error: User has cancelled batch processing of images in fireworks.
    >
    > I have no idea how to fix this. I have played with every setting imaginable. I
    > have even reformatted my computer and installed only dreamweaver and fireworks.
    > But to no avail. The old version works, (the one packaged with dreamweaver) but
    > not 2.2.
    >
    > Has anyone seen this error or know how to fix it?!
    >
    > I am using Dreamweaver mx 2004 and fireworks 2004

    E Michael Brandt Guest

  3. #3

    Yeah, I had thought it could be something with the pictures too. I've tried
    multiple sets. I've only used 4 or 5 at a time. I've even used the sample
    pictures that come with xp. (water lillies, those pictures) and that didn't
    work either. I'm at a complete loss.

    Mack879w Guest

  4. #4

    Dunno the answer then. So now I will <plug> my own alternaive to MM's
    photo album, in case you decide to give up on theirs:

    JustSo PhotoAlbum3 at [url]http://valleywebdesigns.com/vwd_jspA3.asp[/url]
    </plug>

    emichael brandt

  5. #5

    I actually figured it out. Fireworks needed to be updated to 7.02.
    Mack879w Guest

  6. #6

    Excellent. I will try to remember that issue the next time this Q is
    asked. thanks.

  7. #7

    I have FW 7.02 and I still have this problem...
    melikay Guest

  8. #8

    And you've checked for a corrupted image header among your images?

    emb

  9. #9

    I'm using 2004 MX (Dreamweaver and Fireworks) and I got the same problem!

    Originally posted by: Newsgroup User

    melikay wrote:
    > I have FW 7.02 and I still have this problem...

    :(:Q:):sun;:):Q:(

    zuidwester Guest

  10. #10

    okay, step back, and each of you who has this problem, answer first this
    question: have you checked for corrupt image headers as I described
    above? If not, do that first. If you have, and all the headers are
    fine, then do you have the latest version of your DW - for example 7.02
    for DWMX 2004 users? version 4.01 for DW4 users, etc?

    If yes to all the above, then what kind of images are you using?

    emb

    zuidwester wrote:
    > I'm using 2004 MX (Dreamweaver and Fireworks) and I got the same problem!
    >
    > Originally posted by: Newsgroup User
    > And you've checked for a corrupted image header among your images?
    >
    > emb
    >

    > melikay wrote:
    > > I have FW 7.02 and I still have this problem...
    >

    > :(:Q:):sun;:):Q:(

    E Michael Brandt Guest

  11. #11

    Newsgroup User: Thanks

    For me is the problem solved!!!

    I installed again the update for Dreamweaver (MX 2004)
    I installed the update for Fireworks MX 2004

    and again I had to install the "exchange WebAlbum" and ........ it worked.

    zuidwester Guest

  12. #12

    good to hear. And the others of you?