When attempting to modify and create my own custom
template for the Web Photo Album XT, does anyone know
if the built-in code requires that any customisation would have
to feature exactly the same images, with the same names etc?

It's just that in place of the header.jpg which the templates have,
I am using a table with a rollover in it! So, my 'image' folder, within
the custom template folder has different images than that of the
default ones... all other files (i.e. html files) are identical to the
supplied templates! I'm just not sure if the underlying code has to
refer to structural images!

Something's wrong, cos I keep getting a "Invalid template detected"
message, but my html docs are the same as the default ones, with
the exception of using different images!

heeeelp!

cheers

dh

--
Remove the obvious stuff to reply by direct email.