I am using the newer version, which is Web Phot Album 2.1. It used to work
fine, i installed the new update for dreamweaver and now it doesn't work. When
i did update dreamweaver, I did what it said and disabled the exentions. So,
to the problem. When I click on the open files button to choose which
pictures i want, it gives me this error :

' A script in file C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
MX\Configuration\Shared\Common\Scripts\dwscripts.j s has been running for a long
time. Do you want to continue?'

so after i click yes, it will build the images using flash, but it will not
create any of the html or any of the html pages.

please let me know if anyone has any other ideas?????