Professional Web Applications Themes

Web Picture Gallery text - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I'm not sure, but see if what you need to do is change the text color of "links." I just did a test; I changed the background color to black and the text to white, but the file names continued to show in blue, which was the last setting I'd used. I hadn't made any changes in the colors of any of the links. I think "text" refers only to what's in the banner. I didn't think to write anything in there, so there was nothing to look at. :) By the way, regardless of what I've "asked" to have ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Web Picture Gallery text

    I'm not sure, but see if what you need to do is change the text color of "links." I just did a test; I changed the background color to black and the text to white, but the file names continued to show in blue, which was the last setting I'd used. I hadn't made any changes in the colors of any of the links. I think "text" refers only to what's in the banner. I didn't think to write anything in there, so there was nothing to look at. :)

    By the way, regardless of what I've "asked" to have printed under the images, I've never gotten anything besides the file name. ??? If there's a secret setting for this part, we're both missing it.
    Beth Haney Guest

  2. #2

    Thanks for testing Beth. When you said to change text color to links I thought, how obvious, because the thumbnails are links right? Well, I tried it out and the text is still black and not noticable. So......I'll just forget about adding anything to the thumbnails. Actually, when I name the image whatever & don't check the File box but just check the Title box, that is what gets up in the banner so I guess there's no reason to check the file box.

    There probably is a secret setting we are missing. I love the fact of the Picture Gallery, it's so easy to do since I know almost nothing about html. I just wish that I knew how to add more text to describe some of the images I send up for my friends & family.

    Thanks again.

    Maccie
    maccie Guest

  3. #3

    Maccie, I put my galleries through Adobe PageMill so I can add more in the way of names, dates, places, etc. That software is obsolete now (which makes it such a good match for me and my computer!) I think GoLive is the Adobe replacement, at least for Macs.

    As a matter of fact, I've been working on a project this afternoon. I got frustrated, though, because I'm having to redo one entire set of images because the Win machine doesn't like one of the symbols I had in a file name. Grrrrr.
    Beth Haney Guest

  4. #4

    Beth,

    GoLive is available for Mac OS and Windows.

    Rich
    Richard Coencas Guest

  5. #5

    Go Live sounds great but i only have 5mb's of free space from my isp. I looked into getting more but i don't see the option in my isp's tech pages. They should sell more shouldn't they ?
    Jodi Frye Guest