If two cold fusion servers are configured in a cluster for j2ee session
tion, is there a way to configure the web server connector to only send
requests to a designated cold fusion server.

I have an external load balancing and failover solution to manage two cold
fusion enterprise servers installed in seperate physical locations. I would
like for the web server to only use the coldfusion server at the same phyiscal
location if its available because the network link connecting the two sites has
limited bandwidth. However, I would like to use J2ee session tion
maintain session state if one of the servers fails.