We currently are attempting to use Contribute 3.11 though webdav on a windows
2003 IIS server. Editing and publishing works fine, and if i create a new page
and submit it for review that also works. But if I attempt to edit an existing
page and submit it for review I get the following error: File not found:
/MMWIP/852d550cdbfa69da/5dca4b324d3f58d0.html If I alter the connection
properties to use the local area network instead of webdav it works fine, but
this option is not practical for our use. I've gone over the webdav
configurations and file properties and everything seems wide open. Anyone have
any ideas????

Much appreciated.
Kyle