Greetings,

I have a fairly specific set of cirstances concerning a WebDAV connection
to our LCMS (WebCT CE 4.1) running on Linux and Apache. We are currently using
Kerberos authentication to connect to our AD domain(s) for authentication. We
recently set up some additional authentication methods to allow us to connect
to 2 AD domains from WebCT. Our WebDAV connection from Contribute seemed to
work fine with one domain defined but will not attempt to connect with 2
domains defined.

I changed the Kerberos configuration files and tested with DW8 and another DAV
client. I am able to make connections without trouble using the new
configuration but Contribute continues to claim that it can't find the site. I
am at a loss as to why other clients, especially DW8, can connect but
Contribute refuses. Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks