I've already sent a message to MM a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps if lots of
people complained about the delay between the newsgroup and web-thing they could
reduce the delay. I agree it is really frustrating to post a solution to
someone's problem and see other people still trying to sort it out after a
couple of hours, eventually saying the same as said hours earlier. I've already
given up using quoted-printable encoding (which stops lines from wrapping at
unfortunate places) because the web-thing can't cope with that encoding - things
like "=" get changed to "=3D". (For the young, 3D is hex for =.) The vendor of
the web-thing software had nothing I could find on their site about encoding.

Andrew Morton